International SAP Conference on Central Finance
T|A|C Events and SAP are delighted to announce that the 2nd annual International SAP Conference on Central Finance will be coming to Berlin from the 18-19 September.
The 2019 event will explore how you can take your finance service delivery model to the next level. Pre-conference workshops, customer case studies, group discussions, roadmap and solution updates from SAP will demonstrate how you can utilise the power of one. By establishing one single source of data and one standard process via the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment, users are simplifying their financial processes, lowering operational costs, as well as achieving better business transparency and visibility of productivity.
5 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Benchmark Your Performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value.
- Meet the Experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for questions and answers. Our sessions are designed for a variety of experience levels, with dedicated presentations for both new and advance users.
- Learn how to improve performance: See exactly how someone else did it. Hear case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading global and national organizations to identify approaches that work for your company.
- Network with the your ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Moreover, join us for a fantastic evening event for delicious refreshments and great entertainment.
- Get New Ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business.
If you are unable to make the International SAP Conference on Central Finance in Berlin the SAP Conference on Central Finance will be hosted in Chicago, US in October see the website for more details http://bit.ly/2xT8CzL