International Financial Reporting and Compliance Summit
For the last 15 years this summit has created a platform that goes beyond simple regulatory description and delves into the strategic and business implications of financial reporting and accounting developments in the banking industry.
This event brings together experts from regulatory bodies and major European and global financial institutions to discuss how to effectively tackle, interpret and apply IFRS rules. Through the best mix of case studies, strategic insights and panel discussions, you will walk away with practical ideas on how to deal with IFRS implementation and interpretation challenges, ensure transparency of your reporting and maintain shareholders’ and investors’ confidence.
Key topics to explore for 2018 include:
- A post implementation analysis of the impact of IFRS 9 reporting on banks’ performance and business strategy
- The challenges of IFRS17 and an overview of the current endorsement process
- FICE (Financial Instrument with Characteristics of equity): Drawing a line between debt and equity
- Improving data quality collection and classification: Increasing data transparency with integrated IT systems
- A look at the first experiences of IFRS 9 application
- SEC, XBRL and the SEC IFRS Taxonomy. What it means for Foreign Private Issuers (FPIs)
- Analysing the strategic interaction between IFRS 9 and COREP reporting
- Accounting in the world of cryptocurrency
Alternatively, please contact the European Networking Group on +34 91 535 7087 or at [email protected]
Discount codes for Fintech Futures readers: 20% for single bookings with code FF20 30% for groups of 3+ with code FF30
* Discounts will not apply retroactively and cannot be combined with other offers.
* Discount valid until 12 October 2018
* Group bookings apply to delegates from the same company booking together