Finnovex Middle East
Being The Leading Summit on Financial Services Innovation and Excellence, the 2020 edition marks the 2nd annual in the Middle East region and aims to gather eminent names in the BFSI sector to brainstorm development strategies and solutions for the challenges that the sector is facing currently.
Gathering over 300 industry peers, the 2020 edition will aim to evaluate the ongoing digital transformation and adaptation of emerging technologies and innovation in the business operations, in order to make the sector advanced and future ready.
For more information about the topics, speakers and participating companies, email us at [email protected]
Banking on the success of the 2019 Edition which brought together top professionals and C-level executives from the financial services industry to examine how technology is changing the delivery of banking and financial services, we at Exibex, are proud to present our 2nd annual in the Middle East and the 4th edition globally of Finnovex conferences.
Finnovex Middle East 2020 will discuss the roles of banking and non-banking institutions, financial organizations, investment firms, fintech companies, and other stakeholders in developing incentives to the paradigm shift in the fiscal sector.
- Confirmed participation from 250+ C level industry leaders and decision makers.
- Intriguing Keynotes
- Over 30 Industry Leaders presenting and sharing their knowledge and experience
- CXO Panel, CISO Panel and Power Panel
- Dedicated Roundtable Sessions engaging in crucial topics
- Finnovex Awards – Recognizing and felicitating individuals and organizations for their contributions towards digital transformation and innovation in the regional BFSI sector.
- Over 18 hours of Networking
- Demo Showcase, product information from industry solution providers and much more.
Focus Points for the 2020 edition include:
- Collaboration amongst Financial Institutions and FinTechs
- Open Banking and APIs
- Partnerships in Payments
- Rethinking Tradition Insurance Distribution Models
- Crafting a Cashless Economy
- Digital Identity
- The Role of Robotics, MLand Big Data
- Digital Lending
- Rise of Digital Ecosystems in Insurance
- Superior Customer Experience
- AI in Security and much more…
To receive more event details, past conference report, details about sponsorship and participation kindly drop us an email at [email protected].