Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Stockholm
The annual blockchain conference in Stockholm, which brings together the world’s leading crypto experts.
We focus on Sweden and foreign projects implementing Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Experts share their experience of implementing Blockchain in governmental institutions (Govtech), banking system, trading, media, healthcare and other spheres. We discuss all the aspects of creating innovative IT products – from the emergence of idea to entering the market.
• Mathias Sundin, Member of Parliament in the Tax Committee and the Finance Committee
• Tanja Bivic Plankar, President of Blockchain Alliance Europe
• Dr Guenther Dobrauz, Partner & Leader PwC Legal Switzerland
• Merete Salmeling, Head of Digital and Innovation at Landshypotek Bank
• Walid AL-SAQAF, Senior Lecturer at Södertörn University in media technology, journalism, Internet & blockchain research
• Catharina Geiselhart, Senior Consultant at PwC – Digital Energy – Blockchain in the energy sector
• blockchain in various sectors: energy industry, real property, newsmaking etc.;
• legal regulation of the blockchain sector;
• token models and their application;
• ICO regulation.
Event goals: bringing together the international business community in order to share their experience of integrating blockchain and cryptocurrencies; discussing blockchain industry issues and finding ways to solve them; encouraging a balanced growth of the cryptocurrency market.For whom: investors, businesspeople, lawyers, startup founders, and those aiming to launch a token sale.
Why: to receive full information with case studies about the blockchain application, to discover how to comply with the legal norms in the blockchain industry, to find business partners, and to enhance your brand awareness.