Video: Top fintech stories this week – 02 April 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Revolut withholds $90,000 from investment manager with “no real response” for months
- FCA cracks down on Wirex after it “turned a blind eye” for more than two years
- Santander launches Prosper open banking-powered PFM app
- UiPath files for IPO weeks after landing $35bn valuation
- Visa pilots US stablecoin with Crypto.com to settle transactions