Crealogix signs customer portal deal with German development banks
Crealogix, the digital banking software provider, has signed a portal development deal with seven German development banks.
The vendor contract concerns the implementation and maintenance of a common customer portal for use between the group of banks.
Crealogix is building the portal on its Digital Banking Hub technology, adapted for working with housing construction subsidies.
Michael Kiesewetter, CEO of Nbank, says the choice of Crealogix rested on a need for “substantial streamlining” and increasing the ease of use for customers.
The solution’s planned go-live is in 2021. Crealogix will also oversee a ten-year period of development on the portal.
The seven banks involved in the project are:
- Investitions- und Förderbank Niedersachsen (NBank)
- Hamburgische Investitions- und Förderbank (IFB HH)
- Investitions- und Strukturbank Rheinland-Pfalz (ISB)
- Investitionsbank des Landes Brandenburg (ILB)
- Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein (IB.SH)
- Wirtschafts- und Infrastrukturbank Hessen (WIBank)
- Bremer Aufbau-Bank (BAB)
“The development bank portal will open up an innovative digital banking channel,” says Crealogix CEO, Oliver Weber. “Additional services can eventually be standardised and then easily integrated into the platform as well.”
Related: Crealogix moves to SaaS model