LIBOR transition: everything you need to know
The situation with LIBOR transition is inherently complex, firms need to identify all contracts with LIBOR exposures, quantify them and then assess the benefits and risks. This is not just a legal exercise, but an enterprise-wide programme to change how organisations process benchmark-based products.
NIIT Technologies Advisory SME’s John Speight and Joseph Mendel respond to the frequently asked questions on the LIBOR transition, including:
- The LIBOR conundrum and problems with LIBOR
- What’s replacing LIBOR
- What are the issues that firms need to address
- The fallback provisions
- How to handle the adjusted reference rate (ARR), as ARR does not have maturities
- How COVID-19 is impacting the transition
- Other important considerations
Download this free white paper to learn more:
FinTech Futures will use the details that you provide here to send you the white paper and share them with NIIT Technologies for informative purposes including follow-up on the white paper.