Video: Top fintech stories this week – 01 May 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- KPMG’s Wirecard audit fails to verify payments processing profits
- Revolut seeks help applying for UK banking licence & loses four more execs
- Bankers blindsided by £50K loan limit under UK bounce back scheme
- UK offers 100% government backed loans, but alternative lenders still fenced out
- EU payments bodies call for further SCA delay