Video: Top fintech stories this week – 27 March 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Fronted, 11:FS and Credit Kudos create ‘Covid Credit’ for self-employed
- UK contactless limit raised to £45 to prevent coronavirus cash handling
- Spanish regulators approve $2.8bn SIX takeover bid for BME
- Revolut heads stateside with US launch
- Moven shuts all consumer accounts, pivots to B2B-only service for banks