Video: Top fintech stories this week – 28 February 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Revolut bags $500m from TCV to drive daily account usage
- FCA data leak branded “embarrassment”, former CEO called for review
- Europe’s joint largest fintech start-up Klarna reports its first annual loss
- Oracle hit by third claim it misled customers with “defect-ridden” cloud tech
- Canada’s RBC to create US digital bank for “super-affluent” consumers