Video: Top fintech stories this week – 06 December 2019
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Italy’s largest bank UniCredit to cut 8,000 jobs by 2023 to reward shareholders
- China gears up digital yuan with potential digitisation of ID cards ahead of 2020 launch
- Ant Financial to raise $1 billion fund for Southeast Asian and India start-ups
- South Korea to launch open banking system this month
- Mexican lendtech start-up Konfio bags $100m investment led by SoftBank