White paper: The state of application development in retail banking
According to our research, 73% of banks and financial services firms have application development backlogs, and just 39% say that the situation has improved since last year. If you feel like legacy gridlock is slowing the pace of digital innovation for your firm, you are not alone.
Over 3,300 IT professionals shared their insights in one of the most comprehensive research reports on the state of application development.
In this concise summary, we explore how banks and financial services firms are performing on a vast number of app development performance measures, including:
- Demand for new software applications
- Average development times for web and mobile apps
- Backlogs – length and whether they are improving
- Ability to hire required development skills
- Digital transformation maturity, and adoption of agile
To find out more, download the OutSystems banking and financial services industry report here.