Video: Top fintech stories this week – 25 October 2019
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- US fintech community dealt blow by federal court as charter is denied for fintechs to bypass state for licences
- Kaleyra and Epiphany launch first open banking hub in Italy
- Irish credit unions finally take on banks with new current account offering
- Luge Capital raises $85m to invest in Canada’s start-ups
- UK consumers stick with their banks as switches drop again in 2019