Video: Top fintech stories this week – 18 October 2019
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- US challenger Chime goes down for millions of customers
- DIS 2019: Lendtech OpenWrks says it can predict divorce and relationship breakdown
- FCA will ‘take appropriate action’ against product greenwashing which misleads customers
- Libra publishes signed charter with 21 members, inc. Spotify, Uber and PayU
- EBA sets December 2020 migration deadline for SCA compliance