Video: Top fintech stories this week – 04 October 2019
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
• Revolut’s losses double to £33m as it gears up to hire 3,500 staff and expand reach
• PayPal is first foreign company to nab Chinese payments licence
• Majority of UK SMBs consider late payments “corporate crime”
• Challenger bank Bunq launches in UK and 21 other European countries
• Emerging markets seeking London’s fintech crown