Banking Technology Awards 2019 are open for entries
Banking Technology Awards 2019 are now open for entries – now in their 20th year, these iconic awards are not to be missed!
Click here to enter the awards
The deadline for Early Bird entries at a 10% discount is 31 July 2019.
The deadline for entering is 31 August 2019.
The awards ceremony will take place on 5 December 2019 at London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, a beautiful 5-start venue in the centre of exclusive Mayfair, to laud the excellence in the use of IT in financial services and people who make it happen.
Banking Technology Awards 2019 categories:
- Best Tech Overhaul Project
- Best Use of Emerging or Innovative Technology
- Best Fintech Partnership
- Best Use of Biometrics
- Best Use of IT in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of IT in Retail Banking
- Best Use of IT in Corporate Banking
- Best Use of IT in Treasury and Capital Markets
- Best Use of IT for Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Top Digital Innovation
- Best Use of Cloud
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of RegTech
- Best Use of AI
- Best Use of Fraud Protection Technology
- FinTech for Good
- Tech Team of the Year
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.) Award
- Tech Leadership Award
- Rising Tech Star Award