Video: fintech news weekly round-up – 09 May 2019
FinTech Futures and KAE, a strategic marketing consultancy firm, have teamed up to bring you short and sweet round-ups of the week’s selected news stories – in a video format.
The latest weekly video covers:
- Facebook Marketplace lets users buy directly
- Mastercard to launch first fingerprint scanning credit card in the UK with RBS
- Santander plans to offer voice-based biometric security and phone number identification
- New P2P payments service in India by Amazon
- Klarna brings its alt payment options to retail shops