PayTech Awards 2019: meet the judges!
PayTech Awards 2019 will be taking place on 5 July in London, where we’ll be celebrating the most successful and innovative projects and professionals in the global paytech industry.
The Awards are open for entries in the following categories:
Entry deadline is Friday, 12 April! Enter here.
All the nominations will be examined, discussed and voted on by industry’s experts:
- Tanya Andreasyan, Editor-in-Chief, FinTech Futures
- Lisa Moyle, Director of Strategy and Partnerships, FinTECHTalents
- Kate Bolton, Founder, Comms for Good
- Ghela Boskovich, Head of Fintech & Regtech Partnerships, Rainmaking Innovations
- Clive Bowles, Head of Business Development & Principal Consultant, Fairmort Limited
- John Lyons, Payments Director, TSB
- Nick Bilodeau, Head of Marketing, Insurance, American Express Canada
- Martin Whybrow, Founder, Smarter Communities Media
- Kieran Hines, Practice Leader, Financial Services Technology, Ovum
- Ewan MacLeod, Chief Digital Officer, Nordea Bank
- Alastair Brown, Executive Chairman, DTSquared
- Dr Leda Glyptis, CEO, 11:FS Foundry
Find out more about PayTech Awards judges here.
For more information about the Awards, please get in touch with David on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 207 01 75379.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities or attending the event? Please contact Jon on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 203 377 3327.