eBook: Tomorrow’s world – how will AI transform banking?
Artificial intelligence has huge potential in banking.
From the use of machine learning to support investment strategies, through to face recognition software used to improve the experience of bank customers, much is possible. Realistically, perhaps the biggest potential lies in partnerships between humans and machines, with each augmenting the shortcomings of the other.
SAS subject matter experts interviewed 100 business leaders across EMEA to understand the progress within organisations towards AI. Among the respondents were 19 banks. Together with insurance respondents, the financial sector represented approximately a third of the survey. Responses from the financial sector were, in several cases, in line with overall trends, but there were also some key differences in responses both from financial services as a whole, and from banks.
In this eBook we briefly touch on the findings from this survey (where you will also find a link to download the full AI report), and go on to discuss the following topics:
- How chatbots are changing customer service dynamics in banking
- A sense of place: using geolocation to transform banking
- The increasing role machine learning plays in ATM forecasting
- The need for seamless risk and finance integration
- Is fintech really about profitability analytics?
- Hackathons as a platform of innovation
- Making the case for AI