White paper: Segments of one – customer insights in digital banking
Old school demographic and geographic segmentation simply don’t do the trick anymore in targeting customers.
Banking customers are no different: more and more financial institutions are busy adopting the concept of Segment-of-One Marketing to better serve their clients.
It’s easy to see why: BCG estimates that personalisation can generate 30-40% sales bump in certain product areas in banking sales.
In this new white paper by W.UP you will find out:
- Why traditional segmentation doesn’t work anymore
- Why banks should move on to personalised campaigns
- How banks can switch to using data-driven customer insights
- How customer insights are created and how they work in practice
- Get detailed customer insights you can put to work
Learn all about how data solutions, including AI tools such as algorithms and advanced analytics, have revolutionised marketing, and can be used to create insight-driven campaigns – and make them a success.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE WHITE PAPER