White paper: electronic signature guide for banks in Australia
The modern banking customer wants service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more – on any device. As a result, banks are shifting to digital and mobile transactions enabled by electronic signatures.
Australia is no exception, with one of the Big Four now offering e-signature capability to customers for personal loans and wealth management transactions.
Get an introduction to the world of e-signatures through this comprehensive guide. Learn the top use cases, best practices and key requirements for Australian banks of all sizes.
White paper highlights:
- How to transform customer experience online and in the branch
- E-signature 101: top banking questions answered
- Customer case studies and ROI metrics
- Data residency compliance with data centers in Melbourne and Sydney
- E-signature security, audit trails, user experience & mobile support
- Flexible options for getting started
CLICK HERE TO READ THE WHITE PAPER