2017’s Top Launches so Far: Mobile Mania and More
As mobile payments continue to move into the mainstream globally, new services are rolling out on a steady basis to fill the growing demand for general and more specific use cases. Meanwhile, there’s been a recent surge of activity around “mobile” in a slightly different sense, as providers test drive car-based payments services. With so many new products hitting the market, it can be tough to keep up. For an easy way to track the latest rollouts, check our Pay Week newsletter every Friday, which features a roundup of the top launches of the week.
- New Blackhawk Program Offers Same-Day Rebates for Utility Customers
- Mastercard Gives its Mobile Payments a Bigger Global Stage
- Fill ’Er Up: Samsung Pay Is Now Good at ExxonMobil Stations
- Faster Loans for Consumers with Little Credit History? Experian and Finicity Think So
- Payments Paradise by the Dashboard Light: Visa, Honda Test-Drive In-Car Transactions