People on the Move: GlobalPlatform, 2017 Board of Directors
GlobalPlatform, an association which standardizes the management of applications on secure chip technology, has announced its board of directors for fiscal year 2017. Six board seats were open in the election, with the following directors being appointed to serve a two-year term:
- Marc Kekicheff, senior director of chip innovation at Visa Inc., will retain his position as GlobalPlatform chairman for the seventh consecutive year.
- Nils Gerhardt, group vice president with global product responsibility for financial institutions at Giesecke & Devrient, retains his role as vice chair.
- Christophe Colas, senior vice president, products at Trustonic, was re-elected to a board seat.
- Mark Lipford, director, global standards & ecosystem development at Sprint, was newly elected to the board.
- Eikazu Niwano, producer in the R&D planning department at NTT Corp., was re-elected.
- Jeremy O’Donoghue, principal engineer/manager at Qualcomm Inc., was newly elected.