ThinkForex rebrands to ThinkMarkets, launches new trading platform
The changes are part of the firm’s growth ambitions; and Nauman Anees, CEO and co-founder at ThinkMarkets, says it still has “the same mission and values but the new brand better reflects who we are, a technology driven brokerage”.
ThinkTrader was built entirely in house and offers traders access to:
- “Intuitive” user experience – “built for clients of all levels and experience”, with an HTML 5 and mobile interface;
- Multiple platforms – ThinkTrader is available on desktop, web, Android and iPhone;
- Execution – It is hosted on Equinix Ld5 and NY4 facilities, providing “low latency trading and optimal trade execution”;
- Future proof trading – ThinkTrader is proprietary to ThinkMarkets;
- Autochartist compatibility – at “no additional cost” traders can identify key price levels and chart patterns.
ThinkMarkets is headquartered in the UK and Australia. It was founded in 2010 in New Zealand; and “after year on year double digit growth” it relocated to Australia in 2012. Last year, it opened an office in the UK.