The Increasing Role of the Banks’ Treasury
The world of the banks’ treasury is changing. Treasurers are getting more involved with corporate governance, risk management and regulatory reporting. In this webinar, we will discuss the latest results of a survey run by Banking Technology with more than 100 treasurers earlier this year and discuss the implications of these results with treasurers, other market practitioners and analysts.
In this Banking Technology webinar with Misys find out:
- What the main tasks are that treasurers are still performing manually
- Their biggest regulatory pains
- Why 54% of respondents are thinking of transforming their treasury system to meet future demands
- Their top priorities in the coming year
- The regulations that cause the highest compliance pressures
- The main and most critical tasks that will add the greatest value to their function
Register today to watch this webinar to learn what you need to focus on to improve your own treasury function in the future.
Peter Farley, Senior Strategist, Misys
Tanya Andreasyan, Editor, Banking Technology
David Bannister, Analyst, Ovum
Bruce Meuli, GTS Business Solutions Executive, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Daniela Eder, Senior Market Manager, Treasury Services, BNY Mellon