KYC Webinar: Streamlining Operations, Ensuring Compliance & Putting the Customer First
In the past 2 years alone, large global banks have been fined more than $3Bn in fines for breaches of AML and CDD. As a result, global regulators have heightened the scrutiny of AML programs. Compliance Officers are seeking enhanced functions and improved processes from their KYC programs.
Some of their key challenges include:
- Lack of a single view for customer KYC information across multiple lines of business (Retail, Corporate, Investment)
- Manual interventions for KYC processes and lack of automation
- Non coherent KYC procedures
- Absence of a risk based approach
During the webcast we discuss:
- What’s happening in the regulatory landscape in relation to AML, KYC and CDD/EDD.
- What are some of the newer KYC approaches and solutions we see in the market today
- What constitutes a comprehensive integrated end to end KYC integrated solution?
- What type of automation can be provided for example to assist in searching structured & unstructured web sources
- What type of governance might be required across business and technology functions to ensure a comprehensive approach
- Does it make sense to centralise KYC operations onto one platform and to ‘best shore’ the delivery model?
- How do you ensure best customer experience during the KYC process
Register now to watch this webinar to learn what you need to focus on to improve your own treasury function in the future.
David Harvey, Principal Consultant, Banking and Securities Practice, Dell Services
PJ Di Giammarino, CEO, JWG
Tanya Andreasyan, Editor, Banking Technology
Owen Kennedy, Group Head of AML, CFT & Sanctions, Bank of Ireland