Trade Reporting: over the first hurdle
The deadline for trade reporting mandated by the European Market Infrastructure Regulation was February, and many institutions are working hard to meet it.
In this webinar, Banking Technology and the DTCC discuss how the industry managed the transition and what challenges remain.
Initial conclusions post-launch which will be covered in this webinar include:
- Where are we with EMIR trade reporting?
- What have been the main challenges for the market community gearing up to the launch date?
- Have you started reporting data to regulators?
- What are the next milestones for EMIR trade reporting?
- Mathew Lewis, Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, DTCC
- PJ Di Giammarino, chief executive, JWG
- David Bannister, editor, Banking Technology, (moderator)